All hail the transfer portal....

28 minutes ago, spurs1990 said:

Grad transfer I take it?

Yup

25 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I shudder just seeing Diaco mentioned. Kids been through a lot.

25 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

I know nothing about this kid but I'm not sure I want another Diaco coached player anywhere near this team...

Edit:  Husker In Wisc beat me to it

Normally agree but this kid is really really talented. Diaco had a pair of good performing safeties before Coyle at UConn that both are in the NFL now too in Andrew Adams and Obi Melifownu. This kid is legit and would be a good add as a one year grad transfer 

https://www.omaha.com/sports/college/huskers/recruiting/norris-grad-nouredin-nouili-transfers-to-nebraska-from-colorado-state/article_4306192a-3b1c-55df-af7b-e719d2e5f8a8.html

This is a real nice addition.  The interior line play will be better next year.  If Benhardt can play RT and Farniok slides to guard and this guy makes an impact at guard, that would give us 4 guys with experience fighting for starting spots in Wilson,Hixon,Farniok and Nouli.   Then you have Piper who I really liked in the brief glimpse that he was given.   Gives me hope.    I hope Gaylord gets his injury year back.   That would help at the tackle spot.  

52 minutes ago, flatwaterfan said:

https://www.omaha.com/sports/college/huskers/recruiting/norris-grad-nouredin-nouili-transfers-to-nebraska-from-colorado-state/article_4306192a-3b1c-55df-af7b-e719d2e5f8a8.html

This is a real nice addition.  The interior line play will be better next year.  If Benhardt can play RT and Farniok slides to guard and this guy makes an impact at guard, that would give us 4 guys with experience fighting for starting spots in Wilson,Hixon,Farniok and Nouli.   Then you have Piper who I really liked in the brief glimpse that he was given.   Gives me hope.    I hope Gaylord gets his injury year back.   That would help at the tackle spot.  

Unfortunately, Nouili probably will not be eligible to play in 2020, due to sitting out a year for a transfer season.  He will provide depth and competition in the future though.